Warranty Information – Kapruka Electronics
Each of the below brands will be backed by their vendor/ Agent for the warranty claim. Below you can find where to claim your warranty after you purchase/ receive an item from Kapruka.com. Electronics warranty sri lanka is still in the process of reaching global standards and Kapruka plays a pivotal role in it.
If your product category/ Brand include in above chart, you can claim your warranty by walking into the mentioned address and show Kapruka Dispatch Card/ Order ID.
Warranty will cover Manufacture Defects, Software Issues (firmware Issues) when the device/ machine operated according to the manufacture given guidelines. Any Physical Damage, Misuse or any Misplace will be not covered by warranty. Electronics warranty in Sri Lanka is in the process of being perfected
Your warranty will be void after the given/ mentioned warranty period from the date of purchase. Any modifications/ disassembling of any part of the device/ machine during the warranty period will void the warranty. Damages from natural elements, any liquid entering or from any accidents. All warranty information, product features and specifications are subject to change without prior notice from Kapruka.com at any given time.
All Items which contains a warranty do comes with a warranty card, unless it’s a Kapruka Product directly coming from a Direct Supplier, It’s customers responsibility to check wheather the warranty card has received with the product (Warranty Card usually comes inside the product’s original box). if the customer has not received the warranty card, they should inform Kapruka within 3 days of receiving the product.
Please note that, without the warranty card the warranty will be void and Kapruka will be not responsible of the warranty if the warranty card is not presented at the moment of caliming the warranty.
It differes from the vendor to vendor. usually it takes from 2 days to 4 Months depending on the type of warranty claim you are getting for each product. some of the products needs to be sent to their brand owner in overseas. which may takes it up to 4 months.
Wheather to issue a new product or to service/ repair the same product is upto the vendor. Kapruka is only responsible for the ontime product delivery and the coordination between the parties.
Please see the Kapruka Refund Policy for refund related issues.
|Agent||Brand/ Product Category||Warranty Claim Address||Contact Number|
|Life Mobile||Apple Xiaomi Realme Oneplus Nokia Baseus Anker Fitbit Honor|| Life Mobile (Pvt) Ltd,|
210/10 Main St,
|077 004 5678|
|Browns||Sanford Lion Fireman Samsung TVs Panasonic LG SONY TVs Toshiba Hisense Sharp Innovex|| Brown & Company|
Browns Deals Division,
No : 02,
St’ Benedict Mawatha ,
|0773 888 885|
|Kapruka Direct Imports||Authorized Brand Distributors|| |
Kapruka.com Head Office
|Homelux||Authorized Brand Distributors|| Homelux,|
5, Postmaster’s Place,
|Easyhome||NEO Powerline|| Easyhome,|
No.21/1 Narahenpita Road,
|Softlogic||All Samsung Mobiles Purchased till 19th July 2021||No. 518, R A De Mel Mawatha, Colombo 03||0777594594|
Warranties for All Samsung Mobiles Purchased on or after 20th July 2021 will be covered through Isaland-wide Samsung Dealers Listed Below.
|BAMBALAPITIYA||4, R.A.DE.Mel Mawatha, Col-04||117348080|
|KANDY||No 174, Kotugodella Veediya, Kandy||812236633|
|GALLE||No 124C, Wakwella Road, Minuwangoda, Galle||912243464|
|KALUTARA||No 173 A, Main Street, Kalutara||342236875|
|KURUNEGALA||1st Floor, New Bus Stand, Kurunegala||372052722|
|RATHNAPURA||No 110 1/1, Main Street, Ratnapura||452232921|
|BANDARAWELA||No 127, Main Street, Bandarawela||572221088|
|BATTICALOA||No 230, Trinco Road, Batticaloa.||652229086|
|CHILAW||No 39, Colombo Road, Chilaw||322223422|
|GAMPAHA||No 36, Colombo Road, Gampaha||332237900|
|ANURADHAPURA||No 213/4, Mithripala Senanayaka St. Anuradhpura||252227575|
|JAFFNA||No 80/32, JMC Shopping Complex, Kasthuriyar Road, Jaffna||212217556|
|One Galle Face Mall||No 01-03, 01-04 Level 1, One Galle face Mall, Colombo.||112326025|
Warranty Period – 12 months from the date of Purchase for Aesthetic and Battery (Accessories – 06 Months)
- The warranty is confined to the purchaser of the product only and is not transferable
- Repair under the warranty period shall be carried out by company authorized personnel only. the details of service centers can be taken from the centralized
- In case of any damage to the product / misuse detected by the authorized service center personnel, the warranty conditions are not applicable and repairs will be done subject to availability of parts and on a changeable basis only
- The company’s obligation under this warranty shall be limited to repair or providing replacement of the parts
- The maximum claims if entertained by the company will be subject to the maximum retail price of the product purchased or the purchase price, whichever is lower
- The parts which are consumable / subject to normal wear and tear / aesthetical in nature such as batteries, plastics, glass items, connectors, antenna wires, cables, etc. are not covered under the warranty.
- In the event of any unforeseen circumstance, and spares not being available, the company’s prevailing depreciation rates will be binding on the purchaser to accept as ac commercial solution in lieu of repairs
- In the event of the company offering an EXTENDED WARRANTY period for any specific product, it is the RESPONSIBILITY OF THE PURCHASER to get the warranty card duly registered with the nearest authorized service center of the company, within 2 weeks of purchasing under such an offer, at the purchaser’s cost and risk only
- Warranty conditions are not applicable for defects due to cause beyond our control such as lightning, abnormal voltage, acts of god, defects while in transit to service or to purchaser’s residence.
- Warranty is valid for products purchased in Sri Lanka through the authorized dealer/ retailer network
- The completed warranty card is not presented to the service engineer at the time of repairs being undertaken/ requested.
- The product is not purchased from an Authorized Samsung Dealer.
- The product purchased is not according to instruction given in the INTRODUCTION MANUAL as determined by the company personnel.
- Defects caused by improper use, as determined by the authorized service center/company personnel.
- Modifications or alternations of any nature made in the circuitry by the purchaser or unauthorized personnel, as determined by the company personnel.
- The product is being used for commercial purposes.
- Site (Premises where the product is kept) conditions that do not conform to the recommended operations of the machine/unit.
- The original serial number is removed, obliterated or altered from the product.
- Defect due causes beyond our control like lightening, abnormal voltage, acts of god or while in transit to service center or to the purchaser’s residence.
- Defects caused by animals or insects.
- Service will not be carried out without the warranty card/original purchase documents.
- Any defective unit can be delivered to any of Samsung service centers Listed Above.