Architect designed 2 story 6 bedroom luxury house in Kalutara for sale
SLR Thirty Eight million
Sold OutThis luxury house is situated in very close proximity to the Kalutara Police training school.
Kalutara and Nagoda towns, Government - Public hospitals, schools, supermarkets, ocean beach, Kaluganga river and other amenities are within the radius of two to three kilometers. It`s only 40 minutes drive to Colombo via express high way.
The house an Architect designed - solidly built using quality material
* Close to 1/2 acre (77 perch) land with vegetation and matured jackfruit and teak trees
* Entire house is 9` thick brick masonry, complete tiled flooring including on all balconies
* Large 6 bedrooms, with 4 baths (en suite in each floor (2) )
* Solid class one wooden interior - exterior
* An open car porch for two vehicles, entrance lobby with an open balcony
* An additional outer stairway for the upstairs
* Kitchen with granite pantry top, polished class one timber cupboards and under mount sink.
* Additional detached kitchen with servant facilities.
* SLT telephone, single phase electricity, French windows
* Entire land is covered by a 7ft parapet wall strengthened by RCC columns and beams - color washed
* Two iron sliding gates fixed (wired for auto operation) on Northern and Western sides.
* Well and pipe born water with 2 overhead water tanks (mainline water connection available) Complete pipe system installed for central hot water supply through roof top solar power heating system (TB installed).
* Additional system for purification of storm and wastewater is installed
The Ground floor is consisted of an open car porch for two vehicles, entrance passage, entrance lobby with an open balcony, living - dining room with a roof covered courtyard, pantry, two bed rooms in which the master bed room with an attached bath room, office room and a common bath room.
The upper floor is consisted of a lobby with two balconies, two bed rooms, in which one room is with an open balcony, common bath room, a bed room with an attached bath room - an open balcony. Solid building materials have been used for the construction. It in good condition.
The walls are 9`thick brick masonry, plastered and color washed. The all outer French typed window frames with glassed fixed sashes - door frames with outer panel sashes are polished class one timber, the inner door sashes are polished class one ply wood.
The floor is tile laid, the inner stair way is polished timber plank laid. There is an additional outer stairway for the upstairs.
The pantry top is granite laid, cupboards are polished class one timber, kitchen sink fixed. All bath rooms are having standard fitting - fixtures.
Detached kitchen is located at the backyard of main house close to the rear main door. The structure is single gabled in shaped having asbestos roofing sheets on coconut rafter and sawn timber frame without a ceiling. The walls are 4`thick brick masonry. There is a detached store room and a servant toilet.
Single phase electricity, well water (there is a constructed well, water table is about 20ft bellow from the ground level, water draws to the overhead tank), a system for purification of storm and waste water has been installed in the premises. Also street mainline water connection is available.
The entire land is covered by a parapet wall which is 7ft in height - color washed, strengthened by RCC columns and beams, iron sliding gates fixed on Northern and Western sides.
A very large open space is available for further development, partition with each gate access, and could be used to build another house, etc. Ideal for expatriates/foreigner seeking to settle in Sri Lanka.
The land is single owned. Clear deeds, accepted by the Bank.`
Sri Lanka - 94 77 212 8874
USA - 1 952 465 5930
||`Alviswatta Road in Palathota Village of Kalutara South in the District of Kalutara, Western Province.
||4000 Square Feet
||Open car porch for two vehicles
||Well and pipe born water with 2 overhead water tanks (Street level mainline water service connection is available), , Additional system for purification of storm and wastewater is installed (underground)
||1 line with wired wall plugging in every room.
||solar power heating system (TB installed).
||15 W wired and plugging in each room for AC